Saturday, June 2, 2012

Poised for GRRReatness


Yesterday was a big day for little Leo. I received an e-mail from the ASPCA, and in it there was a link for their Cutest Cat Photo Contest that they are holding in honor of Adopt-a-Shelter-Cat Month.

"How purrfect!" he said, "I AM the cutest cat! I've so got this in the bag."

"Okay, okay," I answered, "We'll give it a shot."

So, I have entered him into the contest. You can view his contest page at this link, but here is the photo Leo and I submitted:


What do you think? Winner worthy?

Voting for the contest does not even begin until closer to the end of the month, but he can use all of your votes!

Yesterday I also received an e-mail telling me that my blog post, Let Sleeping CATS Lie, was featured in The WANA112 Daily. The what-what? The WANA112 Daily is a personalized newspaper built from articles, blog posts, videos and photos created by a special group of writers for their group.

You can view the May 30th edition here and see the post from Paws & Consider as well as a post from my other blog, A Chicago Yankee in Texas. How fun to be selected!

That sure was a lot for one day, wasn't it Leo?

Leo?
Oh jeez...


— E & L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...